If you’re still unsure what to get the photographer on your list, here are some of my favorite things that every photographer will be thrilled to receive!
Tag Archives | Calumet
- Vermont Fall and Foliage Season Photography Tours
The air is getting crisp. The leafs are changing colors. The birds are migrating south. Winter will soon be here. Experience the natural beauty of Vermon...
- Vermont Summer Photography Tours
The Green Mountains are again green, the frogs are calling, and the fish are jumping; all signaling summer is here! Experience the natural beauty of Verm...
- Vermont Winter Photography Tours
Experience the natural beauty of snow-covered Vermont on a private back-road tour guided by a seasoned professional photographer. He not only knows all the ...
- Vermont Mud Season and Spring Photography Tours
The snow is melting, birds are singing, the trees are budding, and the flowers are springing! Experience the natural beauty of Vermont during Spring or...
What @VTPhotog is Tweeting…
Follow @VTPhotog on Twitter
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II unboxing video November 28, 2009
- Nikon announces AF-S Nikkor 200–400mm f/4G ED VR II Lens April 27, 2010
- Which lenses and gear should I bring? June 13, 2010
- What is the typical schedule for the Tours and Workshops? September 13, 2010
- You must know good places to hunt and fish too? September 14, 2009