All the pretty spots have been spared and Irene won’t have any effect on visitors. So why are people canceling their plans to visit Vermont?
Archive | Workshops FAQ RSS feed for this section
Each tour and workshop is unique as we’re very flexible to our clients’ desires. Here’s what most share in common.
We’ve put together a list of recommended items and gear that you should bring with you on our Tours and Workshops.
During the Tour or Workshop, Participants will have shared access to the following items that we stock our vehicles with….
Did you see some of my equipment and wonder if you could use something?
Do you allow food and drinks on the vehicles?
How about my friend? They’re not photographers.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money backOur tours are geared to shutterbugs and photographers of every skill level. We design each tour specific to our guests' desires, keeping in mind the light and weather conditions so you'll have many opportunities to make memorable and breathtaking photographs of Vermont. Read More »
- Vermont Winter Photography Tours
Experience the natural beauty of snow-covered Vermont on a private back-road tour guided by a seasoned professional photographer. He not only knows all the ...
- Vermont Mud Season and Spring Photography Tours
The snow is melting, birds are singing, the trees are budding, and the flowers are springing! Experience the natural beauty of Vermont during Spring or...
- Vermont Summer Photography Tours
The Green Mountains are again green, the frogs are calling, and the fish are jumping; all signaling summer is here! Experience the natural beauty of Verm...
- Vermont Fall and Foliage Season Photography Tours
The air is getting crisp. The leafs are changing colors. The birds are migrating south. Winter will soon be here. Experience the natural beauty of Vermon...
What @VTPhotog is Tweeting…
Follow @VTPhotog on Twitter
- Don’t change your plans – Vermont is OPEN! September 5, 2011
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II unboxing video November 28, 2009
- Nikon announces AF-S Nikkor 200–400mm f/4G ED VR II Lens April 27, 2010
- Which lenses and gear should I bring? June 13, 2010
- Canon announces Canon PowerShot S95 10 MP Digital Camera August 19, 2010