If you’re still unsure what to get the photographer on your list, here are some of my favorite things that every photographer will be thrilled to receive!
Archive | Reviews RSS feed for this section
- Vermont Fall and Foliage Season Photography Tours
The air is getting crisp. The leafs are changing colors. The birds are migrating south. Winter will soon be here. Experience the natural beauty of Vermon...
- Vermont Mud Season and Spring Photography Tours
The snow is melting, birds are singing, the trees are budding, and the flowers are springing! Experience the natural beauty of Vermont during Spring or...
- Vermont Winter Photography Tours
Experience the natural beauty of snow-covered Vermont on a private back-road tour guided by a seasoned professional photographer. He not only knows all the ...
- Vermont Summer Photography Tours
The Green Mountains are again green, the frogs are calling, and the fish are jumping; all signaling summer is here! Experience the natural beauty of Verm...
What @VTPhotog is Tweeting…
Follow @VTPhotog on Twitter
- Don’t change your plans – Vermont is OPEN! September 5, 2011
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II unboxing video November 28, 2009
- Nikon announces AF-S Nikkor 200–400mm f/4G ED VR II Lens April 27, 2010
- Which lenses and gear should I bring? June 13, 2010
- Canon announces Canon PowerShot S95 10 MP Digital Camera August 19, 2010